Upper Mount Gravatt
+61 7 3135 5450
|Sunday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Monday|| 09:00am — 05:30pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 05:30pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 05:30pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 09:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 05:30pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
Reviews of Westfield Garden City
- Aqua qld Added September 12, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Fun place to hang around, clean restrooms, amazing food court especially eight street. Once you get it, there's no need to go out until you're exhausted from window shopping. Fast WiFi is sweet bonus. This is my favourite shopping mall.
- Craig Ayres Added September 10, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Extremely large shopping centre plenty of parking but depending on where you park you may have a long walk. Good food courts both upstairs and downstairs either ends of the centre. Good specialty shops. Free parking under 3 hours or large purchases.
- Anne Dymock Added September 05, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆One of the largest shopping centres on the southside of Brisbane... as such has with most major retailers, and the major banks. There are three main food court areas, Cinemas, public library. Lots of parking. One downside is though it is large, and you can spend hour there parking is only free for 3 hours (can get parking validated for longer at Customer service in store if you spend over $150). Alternatively Garden City is a major Bus Depot, so it is accessible from many locations by public transport. There is a valet parking service level B1 and a service offering the hire of mobility scooters for those that find it difficult to get about on foot (I have found this especially useful for my elderly parents who normally use walkers to enjoy time out without wearing out... but advised to book ahead).
- BIGDADDY Moses Added September 05, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Definitely my go to! Great variety! Baby room is clean and large with everything you need. Watch a movie, drink cha time bubble tea, grab a drink and meal from the beach house...can’t think of anything I don’t like too be honest! Highly recommend!!!
- Matt Anderson Added August 17, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I go here often, and I'm rarely disappointed. There's a good range of shops, for whatever you want to buy. It's just big enough that even if you don't go from one end to the other, you still get some good exercise. There's a good selection of take-away joints in the food courts, and even some quality restaurants if you want a night out.
And, of course, the cinema down the end is good worth if you just want a lazier day out.
I love this place, and I reckon you will too.
Westfield Australia - Shop Online or Buy in a Westfield Centre
Find thousands of products from your favourite retailers across women's and men's fashion, kids, home and decor and more.
Share this page
Today's weather in Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
13:00 38 ℃ 1008 hPa 35 % 4 m/s 16:00 33 ℃ 1006 hPa 55 % 2 m/s 19:00 29 ℃ 1009 hPa 66 % 5 m/s 22:00 28 ℃ 1011 hPa 72 % 4 m/s